A historic development opportunity that will completely transform Pawtucket’s riverfront and support economic growth in the Blackstone Valley and Rhode Island for years to come.
Tidewater Landing will be the largest economic development project in the history of Pawtucket.
- Boston Globe: Developer proposes Pawtucket soccer stadium as part of $400m project
- WPRI: Soccer stadium part of $400M redevelopment plan for Pawtucket
- The Valley Breeze: Officials announce $400 million project on Pawtucket’s riverfront
- The Providence Journal: Developer wants to build $400-million project in Pawtucket, including soccer stadium
- The Athletic: USL on verge of adding team in Pawtucket pending approval of development plan
- The Opportunity Zone Expo Podcast: Brett Johnson – Opportunity at the Intersection of Pro Sports and OZ