A historic development opportunity that will completely transform Pawtucket’s riverfront and support economic growth in the Blackstone Valley and Rhode Island for years to come.
Tidewater Landing will be the largest economic development project in the history of Pawtucket.
- Trifecta Sports Network: USL Pawtucket: Q&A With Brett Johnson Talking Rhode Island Soccer
- Forbes: USL Expansion Centered Around Stadium-Anchored Entertainment Districts
- WPRI: $400M Pawtucket soccer project may need more time, but ‘countless investors’ interested
- NBC 10: Project leaders say Tidewater Landing is progressing and will be a mini Gillette
- Providence Business News: Pawtucket soccer project leaders express optimism, but give few details on progress
- WPRI: Pawtucket project ‘full steam ahead’ but without financing details
- Valley Breeze: Johnson to Foundation: Nothing will stop riverfront project