A historic development opportunity that will completely transform Pawtucket’s riverfront and support economic growth in the Blackstone Valley and Rhode Island for years to come.
Tidewater Landing will be the largest economic development project in the history of Pawtucket.
- Valley Breeze: Pawtucket officials will vote on 50-year lease for soccer stadium
- Providence Business News: City, developer set September deadline for finalizing soccer stadium deal
- NBC 10: Pawtucket soccer stadium, multimillion-dollar development one step closer to reality
- WPRI: Pawtucket land lease for $400M soccer development could last 100 years
- Valley Breeze: Pawtucket riverfront project marches onward
- Valley Breeze: Stadium developer: Virus impacts won’t take us down
- Trifecta Sports Network: USL Pawtucket: Q&A With Brett Johnson Talking Rhode Island Soccer