A historic development opportunity that will completely transform Pawtucket’s riverfront and support economic growth in the Blackstone Valley and Rhode Island for years to come.
Tidewater Landing will be the largest economic development project in the history of Pawtucket.
Click Below To Read Tidewater Landing’s Latest Project Updates
- Valley Breeze: Riverfront project takes several steps forward
- WPRI: Soccer project to cost $300M without Apex, groundbreaking expected by spring
- Valley Breeze: Apex out of stadium project, but Grebien promises resolution
- WPRI: $400 million Pawtucket soccer project closing in on final negotiations
- Providence Business News: New agreement gives exclusive rights to Pawtucket soccer stadium developer, with financial details pending
- Trifecta Sports: Tidewater Landing Moves Out Of Due Diligence Phase
- Valley Breeze: Pawtucket officials will vote on 50-year lease for soccer stadium