A historic development opportunity that will completely transform Pawtucket’s riverfront and support economic growth in the Blackstone Valley and Rhode Island for years to come.
Tidewater Landing will be the largest economic development project in the history of Pawtucket.
- The Athletic: Q&A: Ipswich Town, Phoenix Rising owner Brett Johnson on investing in soccer on both sides of the Atlantic
- Valley Breeze: Fortuitous set to present stadium plan, with parking a clear focus
- Providence Journal: Development of Pawtucket soccer stadium under way
- Providence Business News: Dimeo Construction to manage Tidewater Landing stadium project
- Valley Breeze: Dimeo will build Pawtucket’s new soccer stadium
- Pawtucket Patch: Dimeo Construction To Build Tidewater Stadium In Pawtucket